I suggest you ...

Adding the 'notes' feature from pinboard.in

I am thinking of adding notes to the next version of pinner. The basic functionality would involve listing, searching, and adding new notes. I was also considering adding Markdown support for notes, allowing you to view and add basic formatting like titles, bold, etc.. Along with that would be support for exporting notes as plain text, html, or PDF.

Please vote for this idea if you would like to see this implemented in a future version, or comment below if you have suggestions!

93 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AdminSam (Oakley, Pinner) shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Rene commented  · 

This Post is from 2013. Is adding Notes already implemented and I just can't find it or do we still have to wait? Thanks, Rene

• Rene commented  · 

Yes, I'd love Notes in Pinner since it would be a very uncluttered and not-commercial way to keep track of things. Thanks, René

• Antonis commented  · 

Notes are a very useful feature of Pinboard and I agree that it would be very handy to handle them through Pinner. May I also suggest having a Notes filter view and an option to create new notes as private by default.

• Tethys commented  · 

Absolutely. I have been using this feature on Pinboard more and more.

• lee fly commented  · 

I would enjoy this additional feature.

• buntbinaer. commented  · 

Personally, I don't use notes much, but I think their support is essential if you want to cater for the needs of Pinboard power users.

Feedback and Knowledge Base